Surge Protector NFF Bulkhead 2 – 6 GHz
R5,244.00 incl VAT
Coaxial RF Surge Protection
The patented SX Series of Radio Frequency DC Blocked Filter Protectors are ideal for RF Coaxial applications where DC (0 MHz) is not required.
Type N F/F Bulkhead Coaxial RF Surge Protector, 2GHz – 6GHz, DC Block, 10W, IP67, .5uJ, 10kA, Filter
- Additional information
Other SX options:
The SX Series can be used on High-Powered RF Feeder Lines in the range of 350 to 2,300 MHz, as well as Low-Powered Microwave Sites at 2 to 10 GHz.
The SX Series is available in a multitude of Coax Connector configurations each exhibiting low Return Loss, Insertion Loss and Let Through Voltage.
Contact our sales department for more information on other configurations.
• High surge current capability
• Low let-through voltage and throughput energy
• DC shorted filter design, no dc continuity between center pins
• Ideal use for applications where dc is not required on the coaxial cable
• Fully weatherized housing• Elongated female connector allows for mounting through a 1/4” bulkhead or grounding bar
• Multi-strike capability
|Dimensions||7 × 2 × 2 cm|